It is our goal to help you deliver the best possible radiotherapy, for every patient, every time. Designed in collaboration with industry-leading experts and world-renowned cancer research institutions, Elekta Unity—our breakthrough MR-Linac technology—positions you at the forefront of patient-centric cancer care. Elekta Unity enables real-time personalization in radiation therapy and expands treatment options for all cancers including hard-to-treat cancers.
Unity delivers on all fronts— we combined state-of-the-art technologies with ergonomic design to give you unparalleled advantages and enable precise, personalized treatments.
See the difference with magnetic resonance
radiation therapy MR/RT
See the difference
Elekta Unity is our ground-breaking MR-Linac technology. It brings together diagnostic quality MR imaging with a Linear Accelerator to deliver unprecedented visibility and precision – truly enabling personalized radiotherapy.
- Real-time uncompromised MR visualization with 1.5T diagnostic quality MRI scanner throughout the treatment and beyond
- Tumor response assessment with biological MRI capabilities in the online environment
- Efficient Online MR based plan adaptation workflow
- Best-in-class 7MV FFF linear accelerator, high speed slip ring gantry
- High speed, high resolution MLC
- Elekta MR-Linac Consortium
Real-time adaptive therapy delivered with real-time tumor visualization
Radiation therapy is an important part of a cancer patient’s journey. Every patient is unique—each patient has unique treatment needs. Being able to adapt the treatment based on the needs of the patient is essential to achieving the best possible outcomes. Elekta Unity transforms the conventional radiotherapy workflow to a SCAN-PLANTREAT approach—to truly enable personalized radiotherapy for every patient, every time.
See what you could never see before
Elekta Unity has the potential to improve clinical outcomes. What if you could see what you could never see before?
- Shorter treatment courses
- Non-invasive treatments
- Reduce toxicity
- Improve local control
- Increasing eligibility for radiation therapy
- New possibilities