We provide comprehensive solutions for leading clinicians in cancer care.
What we do
We Develop and Manage:
- Equipment Selection and Installation
- Clinical Acceptance Leading to First Patient Treatment
- Facility Management
- Educational Support
- Manage the development, construction, funding, and all other associated activities.
- Serve as the operator/manager of the center.
- Purchase all equipment and supplies reasonably required for the proper functioning of the center.
- Supply all medical equipment needed for treatment of patients.
- Finance initial operating capital and reserves for the center during the initial opening and patient treatment ramp up.
- Provide compensation and benefits for staff employed by the center.
Our Clinical Partner's Responsibilties
- Provide physician services to manage cancer care for the center’s patients.
- Appoint a Medical Director to manage professional services and clinical operations.
- Maintain continuing oversight and supervision of the professional performance of all physicians practicing in the center.
- No debt or equity investment is required by our partner.
Definitive terms and responsibilities will be governed by a mutually agreed upon Professional Services and Clinical and Administrative Agreement (the PSA).